Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I'm all out of titles...

I've decided to dump this pseudonym (Flynn) I've been using for well over a decade. Fuck it, I'm sick of it. This is the first step in trying to find something new.

I also bought a pack of Marlboro Milds not realizing they were menthol, I don't mind that too much even though normally I hate menthol.

Something New??

I plan on hitting a hotel bar within the week, The Ramadan is what we call it. Who knows what lurks in the depths of that place? Only the Shadow knows...Even though I've always thought The Shadow was a spoiled little bitch who couldn't do shit without his guns so to hell with him and his fucking fedora.

I'm on coffee, day quill, and ephedrine. I still have a cold but I'm feeling frantic and I can breath real good.

I've been reading the graphic novel Preacher all week, this is one of the most twisted, wonderful, mindfucking books I've ever read, but I'm getting issue 3 of Desolation Jones this week, so we'll see. Yes, we shall see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home