Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Back Cover Art


Here's the back cover for the upcoming issue of NFT. It's a new idea that we're going to try out every few issues or so, instead of just having an ad on the back of the book. Oooh, we're so arty, yes yes. Hopefully we'll have a vast array of artists with different styles all over this thing before next summer, that would be nice.
This was done by a young woman named Larissa, she endured much coffee enduced pestering and drunken phone calls on late nights (all by me) and still pulled off a kickin piece of work, you should see the original, in color no less. Unfortunately I only have the non color, because I'm not smart enough to save it in color before changing it, damn photoshop...
8 days until the official release of issue 6.
And I'm not even close to being ready, typical. I'll probably have to quit drinking and watching cartoons until I get up to speed, maybe.
More later after I contemplate this theory...

2 Comments:

Blogger TongaLH said...

Wish I lived in Denver to get the printed edition. When is the website going to be back on? I know. Time is now a commodity, but I am biting my nails in anticipation here.

;-)

10:22 AM  
Blogger Shoun said...

Hey thanks, the official site will be up soon, and announcement will be made within the next week or so.
Try not to draw blood in the meantime, it hurts typing that way, trust me, I know these things.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home