Friday, January 26, 2007

Leaving town

I'll be away for a while, don't know how long I'll be gone. A life is being taken away unfairly and all I can do is be there when it ends, it's not easy to talk about, or even write about, but it is what it is, and there's not much I can do about it besides get on a plane and get there as soon as I can before she's gone.

If any of you who actually read this thing and you live in the Denver area, if you were planning on going to the special reading event for my book, continue to have that plan. The event will not stop because I'm not there, feel free to dig on everyone else who'll be there doing their thing and reading my words, do it for me, I need to know that something good is happening in my life right now. Enjoy the music of Rachael Pollard, enjoy the words of Citymouse and enjoy the brave readers of the words from my book, read by good friends of mine whom I have great faith and adulation for continuing with the event itself. Have a good time, enjoy your life, see ya when I return.

Thanks for the support.
SF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home