Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Only nerds read the encyclopedia!




Wow, it’s been a while, I know. My apologies. I’ve been doing some research while working on my book. This is not an easy thing, but I gotta say that it’s fun, scary as well, going back and re-examining the past 4 1/2 years of my life. Strange days indeed, but I survived so whatever doesn’t kill me only allows me to drink more than I probably should and show up to the day job hungover 4 days out of 5…

I’ve been reading a lot at Wikipedia today and I gotta say I love this site. Just today I started out reading up on literary theory of anti-heroes and after an hour slipped into transgressional fiction, and later found myself reading essays on temporal anomalies in time travel films.
Crazy.

Other than that today has been dullsville. Not even any whacked students to bug me over silly shit, like if I’ve seen their laptop that they think they left in a study room last Friday evening. One student did wave at me today and asked how I was doing, that was weird. I usually do my best to give these kids the impression that I don’t like them and that they should stay as far away from me as possible. But I don’t think that they’re getting the hint. Next thing ya know they’ll want to know what pub I fall into on Friday nights, when I do my grocery shopping, if I want to catch a movie.

Law students are a strange breed of human. I wouldn’t wish them on my worst enemy.
Really.

Back to time travel.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Andre Elliott said...

Ha! You should check out my course site for more on the "anti-hero."

Shameless self-promotion? Well of course! You should expect nothing less from the likes of the K-Dog!

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home