Thursday, March 09, 2006

Short updates

So many things in plan, so much to do. I’ve been busy over the last couple of weeks getting ready for the “zine fest” which I’d rather call an indie publishers convention, the word zine still bothers me. I’m also in the beginning stages of a massive multi part story based slightly on Wuxia novels from China. This may last me until the end of the year if I do it right. I’m looking at the possibilities of a novella coming out of this, we’ll see I guess.
Also in the works is a gallery show for the photographers from the last few issues of NFT. Of course I have to find a gallery that I think is worthy, and get my photogs to get their work together (harder than it sounds) and then the fun begins. Hopefully I’ll be able to pull this off for some time in the spring.

I did find out yesterday that I’m officially a home owner. The mortgage is paid off on my house in Chicago and the deed is now in my and my mothers’ name. Now no matter what, if I have to skip town until some drama cools off, I have a place to go. Luckily no one knows where the house is. I’m good at secrets like that.

I also got a cryptic email from my brother and his wife the other day. I think they’re going to try and find me. I’ll have to refortify the apartment just in case.

More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home