Tuesday, June 13, 2006

95 degrees, and I have to wear pants to work.....

I was standing out back having a smoke while trying to figure out a way to make NFT bigger, stronger, and faster without having to do any work (which means hiring these worker monkeys I saw in Wal Mart last week) and this couple walks by me heading to their car:


Her: Ya know what?
Him: What?
Her: You have an attitude problem.
Him: Huh?
Her: You have an attitude problem!
Him: Really?
Her: Yeah, I really think that you have an attitude problem.
Him: Well, so fuckin what? I should have an attitude problem, people bug the shit out of me and it makes me mad, and I hate being mad! So damn what if I have an attitude problem?!
Her: So you admit to having an attitude problem?
Him: I don’t admit anything!!
Her: You’re impossible!
Him: Whatever, what the fuck are we having for dinner tonight?
Her: PASTA!

They got in their car and drove off; this was the highlight of my day.

It’s hot outside, people are getting nutty. I want to go home, take these damn pants off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home