Friday, March 31, 2006

damn it all to hell!

Shit! This post was going to be about my growing addiction to Amazon.com, but last night I made a big mistake in the initial printing of the new issue of NFT and now I have to fix it, and I've already ruined a batch of issues because of said mistake (30 to be exact), and ink is gone and I'm almost out of paper! Grrrr! I was going to take today off from the evil cosmodemonic day job to finish all of my stapling and junk but now I need a quick print job done, which means I have to show up at the evil cosmodemonic day job, Bummer!! This also means that NFT is going to be late, by about a day, I think. So look for it on Sunday, maybe, I could get lucky between now and saturday.
And yes, I'm growing addicted to amazon.com, and netflix, and Overcompensating (to the right). Damn innernets. There goes my weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home