Monday, July 24, 2006

Ideas brew like coffee...

Over the last few days I’ve been running this book idea around in my head to try and make a little bread for a new industrial printer, it’s a risky endeavor but I don’t have anything to lose so why not right? This is an interesting idea for me because it’s not just writing, it's a visual operation as well, something I’ve never really ventured in, at least not with whatever talents I carry in that department to make something ideally profitable, it’ll probably turn out like shit, but who knows, I may in fact make a buck or two off this thing and get a little closer to that printer. Getting this printer has been the bane of my existence for the last couple of months. It’s all in what the eyes see, at the right time, at the right place. The work officially began last night; you may see something by the end of the year (if not sooner, depending on how I work. I’ll continue to update about this as I go. I’m thinking of calling the book ‘Cat Scan’. But I’m sure that will change before the day is out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home