Wednesday, August 23, 2006

FLCL

I just finished watching the second episode of this anime where in the end this robot, who popped out of a 12 year olds' boy's head, was about to get into a fight with a much bigger robot, (which also popped out of the boys head, but later in the episode) but before the first robot began to go after the bigger robot, he ate the boy whose head he popped out of, you see the boy inside the robot growing a black light bulb on his head then the fight begins. In the middle of the fight the first robot (who ate the boy) begins to transform into a giant cannon, and fires, blowing the arm off of the bigger robot. The bigger robot, seeing that his arm has been blown off, has no time to respond because a girl who claims to be an alien (she also rolls in a bright yellow vespa and poses as a maid and has already by this time stolen a nurses uniform so she could hit the 12 yr old boy in the head with her base cuitar) jumps up in the air yells "CHANCE!" and clocks the bigger robot over the head with her base guitar (kind of like El Kabong, some of you may be too young to remember that, oh well). Tthe bigger robot blows up after this. No one is killed because the first robot (who ate the boy, remember he ATE the boy) grabs everyone (there's also another girl who's 17 but seems to have a thing for the 12 yr old because she used to date his big brother, ((who's off in america playing pro baseball)) and was in the area when the big robot fight began) and takes them off ot a safe place. The robot then pats the 17 yr old on the head and soon proceeds to shit out the 12 yr old, I'm not kidding here, he SHITS him out, the boy falls out of the area that would be the robots' ass, and he looks liquified and hits the ground like...well, like shit. And after a bit of talking (revelation of love and questioning of their place in the world) they go home, the robot too.

I just finished watching that. It's called Fooly Cooly, or Furi Kuri, or FLCL don't ask me why. I'm not sure if I can suggest being a little stoned for this, it's only ramped up my hyperactivity, now I feel like playing video games and eating cheetos, but I'm out of cheetos and too paranoid to go outside.
I have two more DVD's of this. I'm gonna be gone for a while, I may not make it back.

Remember me.

SF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home